At Portsmouth / Olde Town area hotel, we offer many amazing features that are omitted in our Portsmouth Virginia hotel. From free parking, high speed internet to handicapped-accessible rooms we have every aspect that can make your trip worth. Located off Interstate 264, close to Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, U.S. Coast Guard Support Center, and Virginia Sports Hall of Fame, our hotel is quite near to many local attractions. You can also enjoy trip to NTelos Pavilion that is just one mile away from the Portsmouth Virginia hotel. We offer free Super Start continental breakfast that will make you refresh after a relaxing night sleep in Portsmouth.
Many popular attractions are easily accessible from Portsmouth VA hotel such as
- NTelos Pavilion – Known for band live and in-person visit
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard – known for servicing nuclear submarines
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Museum – The largest and oldest shipyard in America from colonial times through WWII.
- Virginia Sports Hall of Fame and Museum – Ideal place for sports lovers. It incorporates several sports and interactive displays to test your skills.
Nearby Places From the Super Value Inn VA Hotel such as
- Norfolk Int. Airport Is 20 Min. Drive. (Norfolk)
- Grayhound Bus Station Is 10 Min Drive.(Downtown Norfolk)
- Naval Hospital Within Walking Distance.
- Abc Store (Liquor) Store Walking Distance.
- Food Lion Walking Distance.
- Rite Aid Walking Distance.
- Hair Cutting And Styling Walking Distance.
- Kfc, Mc Donalds, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Wendys, Churches Chicken And On High St. World Class
Restaurants Walking Distance.
- 7/11 Walking Distance.
- Nauticus, Wisconscene Battle Ship 10 Min. Drive (Down Town Norfolk).
- Odu – Old Dominiun University, 10 Min Drive.
- Virginia Beach Ocean Front Broad Walk 25 Min Drive.
- Portsmouth Pavilion Within Walking Distance.
- The Railroad Museum Of Virginia Within Walking Distance.
- Naval Basen Cruises And Sailing Harborcruises 10 Min Drive (Down Town Norfolk)
- Crystler Musrum Of Art 10 Min. Drive (Down Town Norfolk).
- Aboard Spirit Lunch, Brunch,Dinner, Special Events 10 Min Drive.
(Down Town Norfolk)
Portsmouth Virginia Is One Of Only 16 Official Coast Guard Cities In The U.S. Norfolk Is The Worlds Largest Nuclear Naval Base.